Wednesday, January 5, 2011

last blog of the semester

I should have done pretty much everything differently for this semester. I really just don't know if I'm a creative person and I don't really have any motivation for myself to get anything done. I should have turned in my assignments and thought of a whole concept for each piece, but what I should actually change is my view on my art and maybe figure out why I do art at all because I like it I just never think it will turn out good.
Next semester I'm going to be taking a few classes at Icc but no art classes. I'll just do art on the side and not have a schedual for anything. I'm not sure what I'm going to do in art if anything at all. I'll for sure take more classes because I still need to learn like a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Liz you are very talented, and you just doubt yourself. Don't doubt yourself, and just finish a piece whether you think it's good, or not. Just finish it for you. Not anyone else.

    ReplyDelete